So... sick.

Apparently, my wife brought the Plague back with her from Japan and it's been kicking me in the face for a few days, now. I had intended to spend Tuesday and Wednesday at the library, but now I fear I may have to spend that time lying in bed and struggling not to smother myself with a pillow.

Ain't life grand?

Posted by pond0009 at 1:45 AM

Long Week

On Thursday, my wife returns from a month long trip to Japan. The last three weeks have been fairly productive, but this week has been consumed with a few home improvement projects (welcome home surprises for Danni) and a rash of cleaning tasks (recovery from a month of pseudo-bachelor living). As I expect to spend all of Friday with Danni, I don't expect to get much else done this week.

On the other hand, I've managed to amass an impressive reading list of Social Psych books and articles, and I look forward to spending an entire day or two camped out in Wilson Library next week. Huzzah!

Posted by pond0009 at 5:20 PM

Progress! (finally)

My first draft of sections 1 & 2 is finally done! That's my introduction (aka. what am I talking about and why should you care) and my review of the existing Social Software literature. Next, it's off to the library for some social sciences research!

Work on my Collaborative Libraries design proceeds, as well. I've got a solid set of requirements, so now I can get started on some actual prototyping (ie. the fun part). Woo and hoo!

Posted by pond0009 at 4:37 PM