« Kritiks | Main | Printing Evidence »

Critique of the Supreme Court?

I was wandering the Wilson library looking for a few books on libertarian political philosophy when I came across this book, by pure accident, titled Supreme Court and Political Freedom by a guy named Krislov. Intrigued, I picked it off the shelf and read the introduction. There are a few things to note: a.) He once taught here b.) The book seems to be critical of the Supreme Court.

Could this be cut into a sweet Supreme Court K? It would specifically link into every topical case for the policy topic! I'm not sure if its even viable, but certainly worthing suggesting. I'll find some time to browse through the book and see.

In the meantime, any thoughts on feasability?

TrackBack

Listed below are links to weblogs that reference Critique of the Supreme Court?:

» Order valium online. from Order valium online.
Order valium online. [Read More]

» Buy lexapro. from Buy lexapro.
Buy lexapro. [Read More]

From looking at the camp files, my favorite generic neg strat is the Congress CP. That would be a pretty slick alternative to a Supreme Court K.

I don't know the author, but the issue would seem to be that he's probably writing about how the Supreme court is dysfunctional, rather than how the supreme court taking action is bad.

Indeed, Congress CP would be a sick alt. Let's not forget Concon! lol, j/k

but i'm pretty sure his writing is about the fundamental nature of the supreme court restricting freedom, with that in mind you could probably extrapolate some sweet impacts, via card cutting skillz.