Modern art is the biggest scam ever created… ever

The worst part is that everyone knows it’s true but no one will admit it. They are afraid of being labeled ignorant or maybe they think that “they just don’t get it? because they didn’t go to art school. We get it alright, it’s complete bull. Anyway, any half-tard can get through art school. I suck at art and I got an A in the art class I was forced to take. Don’t get me wrong, there are legitimately talented artists out there. The ones I’m talking about are artists such as Gabriel Orozco. One of his creations is titled “Empty Shoebox?. If you have not already guessed what it might be, Click Here for a picture. Actually he put more work in to this project than some of his other masterpieces. The following five works are just a few of many that carry the title “untitled?.

Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled
Untitled

I’m pretty sure he stole some of those ideas from me. I’ll have to see if I can find a good copyright attorney and my homework from kindergarten. This guy is actually a famous artist. On one art web site an art critic had this to say about Orozco’s Empty Shoebox; “In Empty Shoebox, Orozco radically reorients the tripartite interaction of space, viewer, and object?. I bet this guy thinks he is smart because he uses big words. Anyone can use a thesaurus dumb ass. When Empty Shoebox is displayed in a museum, Orozco insists that it be placed unlabeled in a corner somewhere. Museums have problems getting insurance for the display because of the risks of people kicking it throwing it away. It was actually thrown away by a janitor while on display at the XILV Venice Biennale museum. It must be rough for an art museum to have to pay out of pocket for a new empty shoebox.

Continue reading " Modern art is the biggest scam ever created… ever" »