« Global Partnership for Development | Main | Structured Influence »

Released

If i was released form the constraints of school, there are many things i would do, many of which would probably not do anything positive for the environment, but nothing negative either, which may be a positive thing i guess.

1_1[1].gif8_8[1].gif
munger_trail_image_1[1].jpg

Having no school constraints i would bike to duluth and around the munger trail area, specifically the boundary segment. Doing this would give me inspiration and ideas pertaining to the structure and outside in planning for any tyoe of building that someone may want to build in the st. croix valley. immersing myself in the wilderness and only moving through it on my own power would create an experience and hopeefully a better understanding of the environment i could potentially be dealing with.
I have active in biking my whole life, more intensley in mtb in the last 5 years. When making the grueling trip up the moutain, it gives me a much greater appreciation for the power and strength associated with the land forms. Once at the top the descent is like a puzzle much like building something, you have make decisions and judgments based on what is in front of you, some you can see coming and prepare for so when the tree line or ridge comes your prepared with a route around it. many times, there are things that can be seen and judgments need to be made quickley but carefully because going off the bike over the front tire only feels good the first couple times, after that it just sucks.