Looking for Post Doc with excellent writing skills
Would You Like to Make a Diference?
Would You Like to Get Paid to Do So?
If you are a Mental Health Professional who is Passionate about Physician Outreach, then this could be the Opportunity of a Lifetime! We are looking for a capable person to write a monthly mental health newsletter for physicians. The newsletter's goals are to:
1. Get read. Although you will sometimes deal with dry topics, the writing cannot be boring. An unread newsletter cannot change behavior.
2. Educate physicians on topics including mental health, mental health professionals, and identifying patients who could beneft from seeing a mental health professional.
3. Generating referrals for mental health professionals. If the education is done properly, this will take care of itself.
Successful candidates will:
1. Be qualifed to educate physicians on mental health. That means having a doctorate in psychology or a closely related feld. (post-docs welcome.)
2. Have an excellent command of the body of research concerning physicians and mental health professionals
3. Have experience in matters related to physician or community outreach.
4. Possess excellent writing skills. Experience writing in non-academic settings is a
Four fgures monthly plus bonuses based on circulation! To Apply, send your resume along with 3 writing samples to firstname.lastname@example.org Know someone who might be interested? Share this fyer with them!