Sr. Industrial/Organization Consultant with Questar
Headquartered in Eagan, MN, Questar holds a reputation as one of the nation's preeminent research firms specializing in Organizational Research. Established in 1985, we count dozens of the country's best-known and largest organizations as clients across a diverse range of industries. Today Questar leads the industry in serving the needs of the global organization and complexities of surveying in differing cultures, languages, and environments.
At Questar, we understand that the quality of analysis determines the value of information. Our objective at Questar is to deliver findings to our clients that are accurate, insightful, and actionable. To confirm the known. To uncover the unknown. To provide information that can close the gap between satisfied employees and fully engaged, high performance employees.
Questar currently has an opening for a Sr. Consultant on our Global Survey Research Consulting team. As a Questar Consultant, you will have an opportunity to use all of your skills; and to learn and grow in an innovative, fast-paced environment. Questar consultants work with clients to improve organizational effectiveness, create new tools and processes, and deliver exceptional quality solutions in a customer-intimate, team-based environment. The successful candidate will:
Identify client's needs and develop a solution to meet their needs.
Build relationships with large and small clients locally and around the globe, working closely with business leaders to improve their leadership skills, enhance organizational effectiveness, and drive business success.
Design survey follow up programs that drive effectiveness and change throughout client organizations.
Provide consulting services including survey content development, statistical analysis, creating reports and presenting research findings.
Work with internal sales, client service and other teams to determine the best method for achieving project goals.
Use statistical analysis to identify key drivers of employee performance, customer satisfaction and business success.
Assist sales staff in preparing and responding to RFP's.
Create new tools and processes to build Questar's capabilities and client offerings.
Collaborate with other consultants on proposals, lead generation and marketing.
Participate in the development of thought leadership material like articles, best practices, blogs and white papers.
Take part in trade shows and conferences including leading presentations at these events.
Work with adjunct consultants as needed domestically and internationally.
Perform other miscellaneous duties as assigned by Vice President.
• Ph.D. in Industrial Organizational Psychology.
• A minimum of 5 year's experience effectively consulting with clients at all organizational levels including C-level Executives
• Expert in survey research practices, preferably Employee Engagement, 360° Feedback, Competency Modeling, Leadership Coaching, Customer Satisfaction and Exit Surveys
• High comfort with and expertise in organizing, analyzing, and summarizing large amounts of both quantitative and qualitative data
• Comfortable conducting business development activities and supporting the sales function including drafting RFP's and leading presentations
• Capability to coordinate multiple priorities, projects and clients simultaneously
• Extreme attention to detail
• Stellar verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work independently while being team-oriented and cooperative
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and SPSS
• Willingness to travel
Contact information: Questar is an equal opportunity employer; if interested in joining our team, please send your resume to:
Visit our website at www.questarweb.com to find out more information about Questar or view other open positions.