To anyone with Elliott Hall after hours U Card access
To be sure the card readers in Elliott Hall are able to read your U Cards, here are some card care tips from the U Card Office.
* Keep your U Card in their free protective cardsleeve, available at the U Card Office. They also offer a number of other card holders for a fee.
* Don't leave your U Card on your dashboard or in the sun.
* Don't allow your U Card's magnetic stripes to be scratched by keys, change, or other sharp objects.
* Don't allow your U Card's magnetic stripes to rest next to other cards' magnetic stripes because the U Card could de-magnetize them.
* Don't bend your U Card.
* Don't punch holes in or apply stickers to your U Card.