- Click on myU and sign in (with you x500 and password)
- Once you are on your main page, click on the button that says, "my Courses & Teaching"
- If you are registered for the class, our course should show up on your page.
- Click on the link that says, "WebVista C"
- Then click on "log in"
- You should now be on your WebVista main site. This site lists all of your courses that have WebVista sites. Click on the one for our class (GWSS 8190 Section 003).
- You should now be on the home page for this course. Click on any of the folders to access and download the readings
- You're done!
If you haven't ever used Web Vista, here's how:
TrackBack URL: http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cgi-bin/mt-tb.cgi/103754