How to Blog and Upload Files
HOW TO BLOG
1. Go to U Think.
2. Click on Login to UThink
3. Put in your user id (ex: puot0002) and password
4. You are now on the moveable type page. You should find a link to our class. Click on GWSS 8190 (not the URL but the other link). If you do not have a link to our class, please email me and I will add you as an author.
5. Click on “new entry” (it is on the top right hand side under posting).
6. Type in your entry. Scroll down to the bottom and hit save. You're done!
HOW TO UPLOAD A FILE
1. Start at the moveable type page for GWSS 8190 (see #4 above).
2. Click on “upload file” (it is on the top right hand side and two down from “new entry”)
3. Click on choose file and select the file you want to download. Then click on upload at the bottom of the page.
4. Click on create a new entry with this file. You should now have a new entry with this link in it. You can add additional text if you would like. Then, scroll down to the bottom of the page and hit save.
Note: Here is what the link looks like in HTML on your entry:
<a href="http://blog.lib.umn.edu/puot0002/gwss8190/locatingtraitorousids.pdf">Download file</a>
You can keep it like this or you can change the text, Download file, to the title you want to give your entry:
<a href="http://blog.lib.umn.edu/puot0002/gwss8190/locatingtraitorousids.pdf">Locating Traitorous Identities</a>