What's sex got to do with... children's movies?

We all watched Disney movies when we were little and most of us probably even saw or least heard about some of the sexual references and hidden messages that are put into these movies by the animators. I've put a couple of examples but there are probably hundreds of these little additions in any Disney movie out there. I've always found it kind of weird that they put these images and hidden messages into films that are meant for children but I guess whatever floats your boat.

little mermaid penis.jpg
Lion King_sex.jpg

I wonder if anyone ever realizes that these "sex scenes" could be accidental? Disney probably didn't intentionally put them in there, in less they claimed they did, but for the most part I think someone just pointed out, "hey that looks like...." and then everyone began to look for sex scenes in Disney movies. So I think people made them appear there, not Disney.

I have noticed this before aswell, and almost all disney movies involve love of a girl and a guy.

The frequency of the hidden meanings in sex, and the nature of the animation industry would seem to indicate that these are no freak occurrences. Thus making me wonder if the scenes have the approval of the executives, or if it is a group of rouge animators who have passed on their silly antics through the years to new animators who have kept alive the tradition. Either way, it seems as if the hidden sex is a reflection upon american culture itself. As Disney is a United States company with a rich heritage in the states, my mind immediately questions if the hidden part of sex is the culprit attempting to say how, even though it is not right out in the open, Americans are rather active sexually and if you just scratch the surface you will see an intense world of sex and freedom. Still, it is not immediately visible, like the hidden parts to the movies, and you must search for awhile before finding it.

I have also seen information regarding these images of sex and sexuality in the Disney movies. Personally, I think they were added purposely as much of Disney's messages revolve around those of sex and gender. All of the main princesses are of white race and go under physical transformations in order to get the prince to fall in love with them. These messages subliminally influence our children into thinking that they need to look "beautiful" in order to obtain the ultimate prize: the love of a man. It creates a vicious cycle and further influences our society into a way of thinking.