What's sex got to with...Burger King Ads

Burger King Ads.jpg

This is the Burger King advertisement. In this ads, the female model appeals her sexuality with burger. She wears bikini and takes a sexual pose. The sentence also makes misunderstanding. It looks like a sexual sentence. One of the pictures makes burgers misunderstand to be women's breasts. I cannot understand why it's necessary in the burger advertisement. Women's sexuality is used for every advertisement. I can see in almost advertisements. It doesn't matter who the target is. Everyone including young girls and boys will see these pictures. And, I don't think it affects positively to them.

Even has a big reference to oral sex and genital size. Pretty amazing how far away from the food this ad is, it's more about the scantily clad women than the burger. Though that is nothing new I suppose.