Welcome

Welcome to the blog for GWSS 4790/GLBT 3610! While this blog is open to anyone, it is especially designed for students enrolled in the class. 

Social media will be a central part of this course. Not only will we be critically, creatively and collectively engaging with our course blog and (to a lesser extent) our twitter feed, but we will also be reading and discussing theoretical/practical texts on queering social media. As the semester continues (and as we experiment more with this blog), I will periodically add more information here (like explanations of categories or descriptions of key concepts, etc). For now, make sure to check out our schedule and syllabus

Be sure to follow us @qued2010 and bookmark our blog!

Annotated Bibliography
My tracking topic is children/youth:┬áSource #1ttp://www.lauras-playground.com/transgender_transsexual_children.htmtt In our experience we have talked with hundreds of thousands of Transsexuals and Transgendered…
In so far as to say, hooray
Hooray, for many things. For the start of winter break. For the end of classes. For the time we have…
To wrap it all up in a tasty soft shell taco...
TRACKING Queering the Non/human can be approached by various disciplines. As a tracking term, I failed to annotate bibliographies in…