Blog/Twitter Log

You can download this assignment as a .doc here. 

I have put all of the due dates in a calendar on our WebVista site. All of these dates are due by dates (as opposed to due on). This means that you are encouraged to post them at any time during the semester by the required due date. It is strongly suggested that you do not wait until the night before your due date to post your entries/comments/tweets.

I will still review/evaluate your entries 3 times this semester. Please read and follow these directions for ensuring that your entries, comments and tweets are graded.

1. Fill out the blog/twitter log once you have completed assignments. Make sure to include the date you posted your entry, comment or tweet. You will be emailing/handing in this log to me three times this semester: October 5, November 16, December 14. 
  2. Tag all of your entries with your alias. 
  3. Tag all of your tweets with the hashtag: #qd2010 
  4. Copy and paste all of your entries, comments and tweets into a word document. Make sure that each entry is clearly identified with: title of post that you commented on, date of post, date of comment, type of comment. You will email me this document on October 5, November 16, and December 14. 
  5. In your email, do the following: 
  • Subject of email: QD Blog/Twitter Log 
  • Title of word doc (not docx): Yournameblog/twitter.doc 
  • If you email your log (as opposed to handing in a hard copy), title your log (as word .doc) Yournameblog/twitterlog.doc

i got some theory about booming twitter account, follow a twitter account with 25.000 followers just in few day, i dont know is this about twitter bugs or what, but some service like http://twitboom.com/ give a boomber service, some service give followers like twitter bot, its mean thats not a real people, but some service like http://twitboom.com is different, he can deliver to me 25.000 followers just in few day, i want to ask is this a real bugs or social network minor, but... overall thanks for share

Annotated Bibliography
My tracking topic is children/youth:┬áSource #1ttp://www.lauras-playground.com/transgender_transsexual_children.htmtt In our experience we have talked with hundreds of thousands of Transsexuals and Transgendered…
In so far as to say, hooray
Hooray, for many things. For the start of winter break. For the end of classes. For the time we have…
To wrap it all up in a tasty soft shell taco...
TRACKING Queering the Non/human can be approached by various disciplines. As a tracking term, I failed to annotate bibliographies in…