Query Response

Do you really think that FB helps youth find their identity and form intimate relationships?
I absolutely think that social networks, like Facebook, can be a huge influential factor in terms of predominately adolescent adults...or anyone to help and find out who they really are and come to terms with the world that they are living in. Obviously this varies from person to person, nonetheless, by someone being able to vent or post whatever they want to the general public or their friends can really help a person with their self-esteem knowing that there are people out there who will read this and in turn care about what that individual is saying. Consequently, this could in fact lead to the formation of relationships, and even in some cases intimate ones. It's amazing how the method of meeting people have changed over the course of the last decade. Having other people out there for you can really go a long way in the sense of becoming a confident and affectionate person. We tend to play off of each other in that way, thus forming and strengthening these friendships and relationships...at least that is how I look at it.

Annotated Bibliography
My tracking topic is children/youth:┬áSource #1ttp://www.lauras-playground.com/transgender_transsexual_children.htmtt In our experience we have talked with hundreds of thousands of Transsexuals and Transgendered…
In so far as to say, hooray
Hooray, for many things. For the start of winter break. For the end of classes. For the time we have…
To wrap it all up in a tasty soft shell taco...
TRACKING Queering the Non/human can be approached by various disciplines. As a tracking term, I failed to annotate bibliographies in…