Direct Engagement #3: The Killjoy and the Cinematic Event

I like the connections you are making here--very interesting to think about spoiling the fun in relation to watching films. I also like how you did this as a video entry. I see a lot of potential in video entry engagements. I want to try some more myself (maybe in tandem with some sort of transcript?).

Nice upload. I also enjoyed the connections you make. At point can we enjoy, or find joy, in killing others' joy? At some level, people engaged in critical studies have to find interest, and presumably joy, in pointing out and making problematic the simple narratives you describe. As a part of a consciousness-raising agenda, but also for self enjoyment, there certainly is a place for this critical engagement. Thanks for posting!

Annotated Bibliography
My tracking topic is children/youth:┬áSource #1ttp://www.lauras-playground.com/transgender_transsexual_children.htmtt In our experience we have talked with hundreds of thousands of Transsexuals and Transgendered…
In so far as to say, hooray
Hooray, for many things. For the start of winter break. For the end of classes. For the time we have…
To wrap it all up in a tasty soft shell taco...
TRACKING Queering the Non/human can be approached by various disciplines. As a tracking term, I failed to annotate bibliographies in…