REmixREvisit

There's no ONE particular entry of mine that I would like to go back and point out. Instead I'd rather make a more general note.

Since the start of this course, I think I've come a long way. My first half-dozen posts, I didn't even know what we were talking about - I didn't even know how to add a link or a picture into my blog post. During class I felt like people were speaking a different langauge, and reading the articles was barely an option because I'd become so discouraged. I looked to others' posts' so that I knew what to summarize in my own.

You might say it sounds like I wasn't trying and I'm a bit negative, but believe me my head was turning and I was attempting to grasp anything. Eventually things started to click and blog posting got easier, I was able to add pictures and link - a huge step for me. Further down the line, I no longer had to use someone elses entry as an example for what I should write. In class, words began to become clearer - although I wasn't understanding everything, it was a big jump from the beginning of the semester.

So I'll conclude that my later entries were more independantly and confidently written than the ones I wrote at the beginning of the semester.

Annotated Bibliography
My tracking topic is children/youth:┬áSource #1ttp://www.lauras-playground.com/transgender_transsexual_children.htmtt In our experience we have talked with hundreds of thousands of Transsexuals and Transgendered…
In so far as to say, hooray
Hooray, for many things. For the start of winter break. For the end of classes. For the time we have…
To wrap it all up in a tasty soft shell taco...
TRACKING Queering the Non/human can be approached by various disciplines. As a tracking term, I failed to annotate bibliographies in…