To wrap it all up in a tasty soft shell taco...

TRACKING
Queering the Non/human can be approached by various disciplines. As a tracking term, I failed to annotate bibliographies in connection with it. This, however, does not necessarily betray a lack of interest or intent in coming to know the Non/human. As a student of science I approached my disciplinary studies with a curiosity of the interconnectedness of all things perceived to be organic and inorganic. Within these frames lies everything perceived to be human nonhuman and inhuman. To be human, one might say, in its most general terms is to have life. Through time understandings of life have shifted from a philosophical understanding, one based on a permeating essence of life, to one formulated by empirical molecular atomic subatomic and sub-sub atomic phenomena, and constructed theories of natural laws that derive from abstract mathematically logical conceptions. While these developments have sought to distinguish more readily between existing categories of stuff they have, to the dismay of taxonomists and all classifiers of the sort, blurred lines and permeated barriers that have long influenced the human paradigm. Thus, definitions of life have become necessarily more detailed and complexly constructed in order to save withering ideologies. Definitions of life have become increasingly unscientific. Through this, life has failed us as a fundamental base for beginning to understand the non/human. If the human is composed of stuff, and we struggle to distinguish what stuff is capable of life then we must admit that the human can be any stuff. More forward to our thought processes is that we are (humans) composed of any stuff. Again, we fall short because everything that we perceive is composed of stuff. But wait! Is not science the study of stuff? There may be hope for a discrete human phenomenon yet. We allow the human to be directed by science, that is to say, the human is an object of science (stuff). For example, human medicine addresses the pathologies of stuff. If science is the study of stuff but stuff fails to define the human then our endeavor begs we go beyond stuff. However in going beyond stuff we go outside of science. Our constructions beyond this point prove to be rigidly unscientific. Without stuff to follow contrived laws of interaction there is no absolute reproducibility, in fact, there is no falsifiability. If the non/human is most fundamentally understood to this point as any stuff, and going beyond this foundation leads to constructions that cannot be falsified then the non/human wins over any logic. If you claim to be human I cannot falsify that claim and must cede to you the fact that the human as it exists can be anything you want it to be. Are you human? You bet everything is you are!
In this analysis I have diverged from our own course readings that have, in a sense, set to create a theoretically legitimized category termed the non/human. I have been more concerned with persons' frames of reference or perceptions. Can we create a space where categories must answer to all abstract theories from all disciplines of intellectual pursuit?

TWITTER
While I encountered excellent examples of people posting helpful links through tweets, I found myself lackluster throughout the semester about this form of media in particular. In my experience it failed to bring out intellectually stimulating conversations. I observed it to be a useful tool for potential blog clustering assignments as well as any that would generally seek to mine various media. I am so sorry to disappoint my friends that found a loving interest in the realm of Twitter, but I found no such affair. I was not swayed :(

ADVICE
Stay healthy, and do your assignments. There are many new terms to familiarize yourself with and it cannot be stressed enough the importance of raising questions and discussing these ideas that are so expansive. We have found in this course that you can always say something different. Even if you think you know, just give it a try: reexamine these terms in any new moment or state of feeling. For your efforts you will create a comprehension that takes you to places you never thought of-REALLY!

Annotated Bibliography
My tracking topic is children/youth:┬áSource #1ttp://www.lauras-playground.com/transgender_transsexual_children.htmtt In our experience we have talked with hundreds of thousands of Transsexuals and Transgendered…
In so far as to say, hooray
Hooray, for many things. For the start of winter break. For the end of classes. For the time we have…
TRACKING Queering the Non/human can be approached by various disciplines. As a tracking term, I failed to annotate bibliographies in…