Saturday 08/16/2008

Hey!
Everything got done without problems today - pick-up, deliveries, etc. I moved four trucks up to second floor. There was one search that I did not find. Because Aleph was not supposed to be used today I did not set the book to missing or send an e-mail to the patron reguarding the status of the book. That's about it. See you Monday!

Saturday 08/09/2008

Hey!
Today went smoothly. Pick-up and deliveries got done without problems. There was one search that I could not find. That's about it. Thanks! See you Monday!

Saturday 07/19/2008

Hey!
We were short one person, but everything got done without any problems. There were no searches. See you Monday!

Saturday 06/21/2008

Hey!
Everything has gone smoothly today (pick-up, deliveries, searches, etc.). There were three blue searches, two of which I found. And now we have one more desk-trained person, which is quite exciting! See you Monday!

Saturday 06/14/2008

Hi!
Pick-up and deliveries got done without problems. There were five blue searches, two of which I found. The computers got cleaned. That's about it! See you Monday!

Saturday 06/07/2008

Hi!
Today went fine. There was only one blue search, and I found it on a truck on first floor. Pick up and deliveries got done without problems. That's about it. Thanks! See you Monday!

Saturday 05/17/2008

Hey!
Everything went smoothly today. There were four white searches, none of which I found, and one blue search taht I did find. I did not move any trucks because there was not space on second floor for any new trucks. That's it. Thanks!

Sunday 05/11/2008

Hey!
Today everything went smoothly. There were a lot of trucks to move, but they finally all fit! There were no searches! That's about it! Thanks!

Saturday 05/10/2008

Hey!
We were short one person today, so things were busy. Pick-up took a little into second hour (only about ten minutes), and deliveries went fine (although, there was a lot to deliver). There was one blue search, which I found. There were five white searches, none of which I found. There are a lot of trucks, some of which cannot be moved because second floor is too full. That was about it for today. Thanks!

Saturday 05/03/2008

Hi Jackie and Pat!
Everything went smoothly today. There were ten trucks to move, most of them for second floor. There were three white searches and two blue searches, I found one of each. That's about it. Thanks!

Sunday 04/27/2008

Hi Pat and Jackie!
We were short one person today. Pick-up got done in the first hour even though there was an abnormally high volume of books on fourth (79 to be exact). No troubles with deliveries, and there were no searches. There were a few trucks to move, and that was it. Also, because there is so much shelving and we were short one person, we spent the majority of the day shelving. See you tomorrow!

Saturday 04/26/2008

Hey Jackie and Pat!
Pick-up took a little into the second hour today. Deliveries were done without problems. There were two blue searches and four white searches, none of which I found. There were quite a few trucks to move (five for second, three for third, and one for fourth)...there is so much shelving to be done! There has also been a lot of traffic in the sub-basement today. That's it. Thanks!

Sunday 04/20/2008

Hi Jackie and Pat!
Pick-up, delivieries, and computer cleaning went smoothly. There were three blue searches, none of which I found. There were three trucks for second, two trucks for third, and one truck for fourth. And that's it. Thanks!

Saturday 04/19/2008

Hi Jackie and Pat!
Pick-up got done without problems, as did deliveries. There were a lot of trucks to move (two for fourth, three for third, and six for second). There were three white searches, one of which I found. It was listed as a quarto on the Get It slip, but it was not labeled as such (it was shelved in the octavos where it belonged according to its label). That's about it. Thanks! See you Monday!

Sunday 04/13/2008

Hey Jackie and Pat!
Pick-up and deliveries got done without problems. There were no searches and only a few trucks to move. Ames is still looking dry. That's about it! Thanks!