Saturday

Everything went well today traffic was slow. No problems with noise level or roudiness as far as I know. Everyone was great.

Saturday

About Yesterday 9/25

I forgot to write this yesterday because we were busy all the way to 8 o'clock. It was almost like a zoo a group of about 7-8 students were in the Annex just 20 minutes to 8 o'clock. One actually managed to get into the shelving but I informed her that it was against the rules, but not before I stood there staring slack-jawed at her as Erika has told me. About the new sheets is there a difference between the headcounts and the user statistics? Also in the East Asian Library the was a spot Folio N-NZ that needs fixing up.

Saturday

Everything went well the shelving got finished people did come in and use the services of the sub-basement libraries. There was one thing that felt wierd the pick up routine. I wanted to come into the annex and process them but did not feel that I should leave the desk. I during my roving period tried to do am much processing of them as I could but did not even get to finish discharging them. Please let me know what I should do in the future. Otherwise everything went fine.

Extended Hours Has Begun

Last night marked the first night of Extended Hours.

A few things:

1. Student supervisors: please remember to fill in tasks on the schedule.
2. One suggestion was that the desk should be moved out slightly so it doesn't feel as awkward watching which library people are going to, when they are going towards Ames and the Annex.
3. The security monitor is a support person for the Desk Attendant and Rover, but they are not closing the libraries down here. The Rover and Desk Attendant will go through East Asian, Ames and the Annex and notify people of the closing and shut the lights off and make sure the door locks.

Please post comments if you have any other observations from last night.
Thanks!

Welcome to Wilson Stack Services Blog!

This blog has been set up to help with communitcation between the students and full time staff in the Wilson Stack Services Unit.