« Survey! | Main | DeskTracker Changes »

Keep on Truckin'

*Update: Tyler's name was drawn and he won some chocolates! Thanks Everyone for the great movie quotes!

And in case you were wondering:
"We'll jump and we'll see. That's life." from Joe Vs the Volcano is one of Jackie's favorite movie quotes.
"What we have here is a failure to communicate" from Cool Hand Luke is a favorite of Pat's.

If you have any suggestions for future prize drawings on the blog please see Jackie.

Hello Everyone,

Just a heads up that we may see heavier trucks as we move towards the end of the semester. This is not something that we can change, so here are a few tips for moving the trucks around:

1. Push the trucks slowly, and only steer them using the end with the moveable wheels.
2. If you are moving trucks in and out of the elevators, use caution and don't ever try to force the truck to move a certain way. It helps to line the truck up perpindicularly to the elevator doors so you can push it in straight instead of having to turn it as you push it into the elevator.
3. If you feel a truck start to tip, get out of the way. Don't ever try to stop the truck from falling using your body. The books will be just fine, and we want you to be just fine too.

Please comment so we know you've read this post.
Thanks!
Jackie

PS I think it's time for a prize drawing. If you include a favorite movie quote, and what movie it's from in your comment by Friday April 11at noon, you will be entered to win a prize.

Read the post.

Read the post. "I think we're going to need a bigger boat." ~Jaws

Read the post.
Too many good movies to choose from...
"I want you to hit me as hard as you can."
-Fight Club

I've read the post
"Mein Fuhrer, I can walk!" ~Dr. Stranglove

Post read.
"Sometimes nothing can be a pretty cool hand."
~ Cool Hand Luke

Read and understood. Also,
"Obviously, you are not a golfer."
-The Big Lebowski

Read it.

"Evil Shinanigans!"
-Super Troopers

Read the post.

"What is this, a center for ants? It needs to be at least.....three times bigger!"
-Zoolander

I have read this post.
"Now Baxter, you know I don't speak Spanish."
-Anchorman

Read it.

"I don't think the problem was that we were off tonight. I think the problem may have been that there was a stonehenge monument onstage in danger of being CRUSHED by a DWARF." - Spinal tap

Read this!

Read it. :-)