« Fun with Flickr | Main | Image generators »

Blog about Technology

Time is the main factor here. I've learned lots of new interesting things, and I now have some familiarity with terminology that before left me in the dark as to what someone was talking about. It's also been a help in my ICL classes to be familiar with these terms because students do use them in class or in their assignments. At this time I don't feel that I have time in my schedule to donate to keeping up with these new lines of communication and creativity. However, I can remember when my son first started text messaging me on my cell phone. It was a new way of communicating for me and I thought I would not use it that much. Now--text messaging on my cell phone has become a part of my daily life--and it's great because I find out the little day-to-day things my family does, even though we are miles apart. So, if the need should arise or someone else started using it to communicate with me, I would find that some of these technologies that I've learned about would fit into my schedule.