« Flickr | Main | Blog about Technology »

Fun with Flickr

I checked out putting graphics on photos (stars, dots, swirls, etc.)--could be fun for the right occasion. I looked at making online labels and photo books. Creating screensavers with my own photos interested me and I also liked motion graphics (e.g. Whitney music box - http://www.coverpop.com/whitney/). I looked at Librarian Trading Cards, too.
I looked at Google's Picasa, which would be a great way to organize, edit and add effects, and share photos. At this time, I am not taking a lot of photos, so it's not something I'm interested in spending time doing. My children do on occasion send me photos and this would be a great way of organizing them--when I have the time.
It's interesting taking a look at all the photos online--but then after I'd looked for a while--on a variety of subjects--it reminded me of when people would show 35mm slide shows--fun for them--got boring for those forced to sit and look at someone else's many, many photos. But today when I got tired of looking--I just clicked it off!