« "A world that flows respects no boundaries." | Main | Fresh Dirt, Clean Air, Glittering Stars »

Super Bowl Craziness

"The reason women don't play football is because eleven of them would never wear the same outfit in public."
-Phyllis Diller (this quote doesn't have much to do with anything, but I thought it was funny)

"Men, I want you just thinking of one word all season. One word and one word only: Super Bowl."
-Bill Peterson

So the Super Bowl was amazing. Giants beat the Patriots 17-14. I went up to Bailey with Sami to watch it with Julia and Kristin. The Giants were ahead in the first quarter with a field goal, the Patriots were ahead in the second quarter with a touch down, no one scored in the third, and in the fourth, Giants scored with 10 left, Patriots scored with just under 3 left, and Giants made an amazing pass play to score with 35 seconds left. O my goodness. that was a good game. YAY!!
And the commercials? Some were decent, a few were really funny, and a lot were rather dumb. There have definitely been better years for Super Bowl commercials. The best ones were from Bridgestone tires-the screaming squirrel was soo cute! The Budweiser commercial was also pretty cute-the Clydesdale working out with the help of the Dalmatian so he could be on the beer wagon team. The Bud Light commercials were also pretty good. All the other ones though, weren't quite up to par.