« I don't even have time to respond... | Main | June 14th Panel Discussion - Total Chaos: The Art and Aesthetics of Hip-Hop »

Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser

Even though I'm not curating B-Girl Be, I urge you to support and to attend this event:

B-Girl Be: The Movie Premiere

Thursday May 31, 2007; 7 & 9 PM
at Intermedia Arts; $7 ($5 youth)

Be the first to view the two-hour documentary of B-Girl Be 2006 and get your own copy of the DVD hot off the press for only $20! Two showings will be available so we can pack the house and raise some funds to support this year's B-Girl Be Summit, June 28-July 1, 2007 at Intermedia Arts.

Check the FULL EVENT SCHEDULE HERE

Rhi got us one quality track in Only Girl! I could definitely tell that Ri-Ri got a hit album soon and I will totally buy her CD!

I am extremely impressed with your writing skills and also with the layout on your blog. Is this a paid theme or did you customize it yourself? Either way keep up the nice quality writing, it's rare to see a nice blog like this one these days.. :)

Amazing freakin blog here. I almost cried while reading it!

The layout is what really caught my eye, then the i looked at the writing and i think you did a very nice job. Good work:)

I thought it was going to be some boring old post, but it really compensated for my time. I will post a link to this page on my blog. I am sure my visitors will find that very useful.I think you have done an excellent job with your blog. I will return in the near future.I had bookmark it :)

GREAT BLOG! You are one of the best writers I've seen in a long long time. I hope you keep writing because people like you inspire me!

You actually allow it to be seem very easy together with your presentation but I've found this topic to be actually a thing that I think I would never understand.

You actually make it seem very easy together with your presentation but I find this topic to become actually a thing that I believe I'd never understand.

Fantastic article ! You havemade some very astute statements and I appreciate the the effort you have put into your writing. Its clear that you know what you are writing about. I am excited to read more of your sites content.

Excellent luck obtaining men and women behind this 1. Though you make some Extremely fascinating points, youre going to need to do more than bring up a few things that might be different than what weve already heard. What are attempting to say here? What do you would like us to believe? It seems like you cant genuinely get behind a special thought. Anyway, thats just my opinion.

Great post. I was checking constantly this blog and I am impressed! Extremely useful information specifically the last part :) I care for such info much. I was looking for this particular information for a very long time. Thank you and best of luck.

It’s hard to find knowledgeable people on this topic, but you sound like you know what you’re talking about! Thanks

I agree with your Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser, superb post.

this guy just doesnt get it? it is easyer to just keep printing more money,because it sure in the hell ist his?let him and all the crooks in washington take 1/2 cut in pay and then they can see what it is like on the other side of the fence.

I agree with your Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser, great post.

I agree with your Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser, good post.

I agree with your Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser, wonderful post.

Thankyou for sharing Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser with us keep update bro love your article about Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser .

Appreciate it for sharing Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser with us keep update bro love your article about Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser .

Regards for sharing Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser with us keep update bro love your article about Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser .

Magnificent goods from you, man. Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser I have understand your stuff previous to and you're just too magnificent. I actually like what you've acquired here, certainly like what you are saying and the way in which you say it. You make it enjoyable and you still take care of to keep it sensible. I can't wait to read far more from you. This is actually a great Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser informations.

Thanks for sharing Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser with us keep update bro love your article about Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser .

Erstklassiger Beitrag! Ich freue mich auf mehr Artikel dieser Art.

Super Blog! Weiter so, ich komme sicher öfter hier vorbei.

Hello.This post was really interesting, especially because I was looking for thoughts on this issue last Monday.

I like this site very much, Its a rattling nice berth to read and incur information. "There's nothing I'm afraid of like scared people." by Robert Frost.

Dieses Thema interessiert mich sehr, kannst Du evtl. konkreter ausführen, wie ich zu weiteren Infos über das Thema kommen kann?

Ganz tolles Blog! Mach weiter so, ich schaue sicher nochmal bei Dir vorbei.

An intriguing communicating is couturier report. I consider that you should compose statesman on this content, it mightiness not be a prejudice content but mostly group are not enough to utter on such topics. To the succeeding. Cheers like your Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser.

Dieses Thema interessiert mich sehr, kannst Du evtl. konkreter beschreiben, wie ich an mehr Informationen zu dem Thema gelangen kann?

Dieses Thema interessiert mich sehr, kannst Du eventuell etwas detaillierter ausführen, wie ich zu weiteren Infos über das Thema gelangen kann?

An stimulating communication is designer comment. I cerebrate that you should compose solon on this subject, it strength not be a bias soul but mostly fill are not sufficiency to verbalise on such topics. To the next. Cheers like your Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser.

I got what you specify, thanks for putting up. Woh I am cheerful to conceive this website finished google. Thanks For Share Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser.

I got what you convey, thanks for putting up. Woh I am happy to see this website through google. Thanks For Share Rachel's Spot: Upcoming B-Girl Be Fundraiser.

Did you hear about the farmer who lost control of his tractor in the cow pasture? No! Did he hurt the cows? No, he just grazed them!

Thanks for sharing Sun Damaged to "Sun Virgin"! with us keep update bro love your article about Sun Damaged to "Sun Virgin"! .

1OseXv I serched through the internet and got here. What a wonderful invention of the mankind. With the help of the network you communicate, learn, read !... That helped us to get acquainted!....

34YGEm I almost accidentally visited to this site, but stayed here for a long time. Stayed because everything was very interesting. Surely will share with all my friends!....

We are a group of volunteers and starting a brand new scheme in our community. Your site provided us with useful info to work on. You've done a formidable task and our whole group shall be thankful to you.