KET on my mind

This one deserves a post on art vs vandalism and vandalism of art. No time today.

If you are a beginner start HERE
Some other interesting clips: 1 2 3 4 5

"They Finally 'KET'-ch Up to Him"
By Shane Miller

The arrest of an allegedly infamous graffiti vandal last week ignited a war of words between a notorious anti-graffiti crusader and one of its biggest boosters. Read On..

PHOTO CAPTION: These spray paint cans were just some of the things seized from alleged graffiti vandal Alain Mariduena's Manhattan apartment last week. Mariduena has been linked to fashion designer and video game entrepreneur Marc Ecko, who has publicly battled with Councilman Peter Vallone, Jr., over graffiti.

+ + +

KET was by boss at Ecko Complex. Some of the best memories:

- dancing in Miami (may deserve a video clip), our South Beach suite and to Tony Touch: Hey Eminem! (in the middle of my video interview). damn tourists and hot garbage.
- beauty of New Mex: KET, tatoos, KET's tatoos, Fabel, Mike 360, seeds and a Lincoln Towncar (KET: Here, take the keys, get the shots and I'll see u later, I'm going to _____." Then I smash over the curb.(sorry Dulce))
- the MANY perks of working with the ever-amazing, talented and WELL-RESPECTED KET ONE who forever has my SUPPORT, LOVE + RESPECT

Continue reading "KET on my mind" »

Money to Paint!

MSP FREESTYLE: CALL FOR GRAF AND AEROSOL ARTISTS

Intermedia Arts is seeking applications from experienced and amateur graffiti and aerosol artists interested in painting an original piece on Intermedia Artsí outside walls. Six artists, based in Minnesota, will be selected and paid $500 each to participate in four black book sessions in August, work with Intermedia Arts staff, curators and experienced graf artists to develop their work, and to paint their original piece on our walls on September 9, 10 & 11, 2005. Application is attached and is also available at our front desk and by calling (612) 871-4444 or emailing info@intermediaarts.org. Applications are due Friday, July 22, 2005

Click HERE for application