I can't tell you who I am with just ten things. It unjustified who I am, really. So instead of listing ten things about me, I'll list ten important factor to me as a person. Please do enjoy the following:
1. NOU VICKY VUE. Yes it is capitalize to resemblance my significant presence. I am cocky when I am online.
2. I am a family girl. My family is my purpose to my
3. LOVE LOVE LOVE my Youth Leadership Development Program. I am highly active (I AM A ACTIVIST) with the local community. Either it is a school activity, volunteering as a tutor, or community reach out I enjoy them all. I believe that Youths have the power to impact the world, leaders of tomorrow! So far these are the experience I have gone through. I am however looking forward to being involve with local movements as the next step of becoming an adult to our society.
4. I am a Christian. Religion is important factor to human society. So far it had helped develop who I am today, and so it will for the rest of my life.
5. Friends. I love having friends. They're fun and quite interesting. Supporters.
6. Music. For the first time i just recently figure that music is a way to express myself. ALTHOUGH I do not compose nor produce any music of my own, I take the pleasure of sharing what I learn about the music/songs I spent hours studying to my peers.
7. YG entertainment. I love it I just do. I did a study about the Music industry career, and this entertainment was a particular industry that I focused on. I fell in love with their theme/opinion/genre of music. Now they are the motivation to accomplish my Goals and Dreams.
8. My Height. I am 4'11 and yes I do tell people that I am 5 ft. Its so close to one another that I don't think it makes that big of a difference. But just recently my height has a been an issues about me, where people do poke fun of how short I am. I'm mad sometimes that i do accept their (friends, acquittance's) stereotypes, jokes, however there is a strong side of me that won't allow my height be a reason to lower myself to fit their "standard". I am quite normal as anyone else.
9. Education- its the key to success. But I would say I am currently fighting with it. I don't like it, nor does it like me. However if working together, we're the most enlighten "thing" together. So I love it, hate it. It's a bittersweet relationship.
10. Art. I like it. Its cool. I draw, write, and read. Watch movie too- its art also. Oh and I dance- hip hop.