Who I Am Today

I love the music that you used in this video. I wouldn't change a thing about your video. I can't believe that you had to go through so much by having to choose schools. I feel like you blame yourself for the hardships that you had to endure. I had no idea what you went through and I can't even begin to imagine what it was like. I'm glad that you did finally attend a good school where people accepted you. I feel bad that I had a relatively friendly school experience. I feel that you came out from those bad times a lot stronger of a person. I wish that I had lived through the same obstacles because I would be a much better person today. I'm very impressed by the use of your experience to advocate diversity in schools, so other students don't have to experience the difficulties that you faced. You are inspirational.

i like it all it was thanks for your sharing

OMG! Your life related to me as well. I once felt that feeling and went through the same situations you had gone through. You are a strong woman.

I dedicate the song "Superwoman" by Alicia Keys to you for being brave and strong!!!!!