Here are 10 facts about me that you most likely do not know!
- I got to travel throughout France, Greece and Italy a few summers ago.
- I started playing softball when I was a little girl and have been on a team ever since.
- I was the editor of our school's yearbook and it turned out very nice this year.
- I like to be as organized as I can, but I always fail!
- I can burp louder than most of my guy friends...gross I know. Haha.
- I HATE spending money. I try to keep every penny I get.
- I love photography. I take pictures of everything.
- I am one of four kid in my family. I am the oldest, but shortest. :(
- I work as a snowboard instructor every winter.
- I was nominated for the All-State Honorable Mention team for softball this last spring. (Big deal for me!)
This isn't my horse, but I like to pretend it is.
OKAY, that's my life.