Course Reflection

When I heard we were taking digital storytelling I didn't know what to think, at first I thought it was going to be really cheesy. It turned out though that it was my favorite part of this whole program, mostly because of the greatest teacher ever. When we started our first digital story I was really excited because I was doing it on my senior year and I had a blast through that whole year, so there were plenty of things I could talk about. It turned out great and everyone seemed to like it. Next thing we did was our second digital story. At first I didn't know what to do, but I got together with Neil, Willie, and JD. We came up with the topic of Police Brutality and how it is not shown in the news. This was a long process, because when we would usually get together and work on it, we would be too lazy and not get much done, so we ended up working on it through the final day of class. This was an amazing experience and I hope I can do something similar to this in the near future.

Thank you Rachel for your help and support!!

Turner Eckstrom

This page contains a single entry by eckst075 published on July 30, 2010 2:59 PM.

Josh's Course Reflectiion was the previous entry in this blog.

course reflection is the next entry in this blog.