Katie's Course Reflection

This class has been the most beneficial class I have ever been in. I have learned so much about numerous topics and I am so thankful I was chosen to be a part of this program. If it weren't for this program, I wouldn't have realized what goes on in our society from the Oscar Grant case to all the hidden problems that media hides from us. I have opened my eyes to all the topics that we discuss in class and I know to understand all sides of a story before I make judgements. I do appologize for not being so talkative in discussions but I took an incredible amount away from them. Being able to make our own stories to share with our peers was the most important I took from this experience. I had no idea what my first digital story should be about. I didn't want to share anything that personal, but then again I wanted to make a video that people would appreciate. I definitely stepped out of my box by sharing the memories I had with my biological father. After sharing, I gained so much confidence and I honestly became a stronger person when I got feedback from my classmates. You guys are all awesome! I am so thankful for all the relationships that I gained from this experience. And if any of you guys need help with final cut...let me know! Haha. Rachel, you are amazing. Thank you so much for this opportunity. Syressa, thank you for putting up with us everyday!
-Katie A.

This page contains a single entry by alden041 published on July 31, 2010 5:11 PM.

Dusti's Reflection was the previous entry in this blog.