WHat I learned In DS!!!!

When I first heard we were taking a digital story telling class, I was not particularly thrilled. I never really thought I was good at telling stories. But during this class I learned that everyone has a story that is worth telling. Through reading the Digital Storytelling book it helped me learn how to find my story and the effective ways of telling it. This class also taught me how to critique in a positive way and how to take it well. By watching the videos I learned a lot about the people in the program and how they became to be the people they are today. It made me understand people a lot better. I also will take with me how effective a digital story is. Just by seeing a digital story can change the way people feel about a certain thing.

This page contains a single entry by will3589 published on July 30, 2010 2:26 PM.

The end of one experience & the beginning of another... was the previous entry in this blog.

Josh's Course Reflectiion is the next entry in this blog.