Final Course Reflections (3 points)
Thank you for being a part of this classroom community, for being diligent bloggers and for thinking deeply about issues concern gender, power and our everyday lives.
Best to you all.
+ + +
Please post a 200-300 word reflection to this course by 11pm on May 10th.
This post is an open space to share your thoughts, reflections or responses to course topics or the course itself.
For this post you could:
- list things that you've learned this semester (from blogging to being more critically aware)
- discuss topics or themes that resonate with you
- address things that surprised you (or didn't)
- share what you may be interested in studying further
- proclaim why (or not) GWSS is an important field of study
- discuss how feminism has changed (or continues to change) your life
- suggest improvements to the course
- suggest alternate assignments or additions to course material (like readings, films, activities)
- consider how or why feminist thought can (and should) occur in your discipline
Truly, this is an open assignment for you to share some final thoughts!