« Super Bowl Sunday!!!!!!!!!! | Main | Refreshing day »

Long ass day...

So, today was probably the longest day to date... It is now 10:30 and I am soooo exhausted!
My internship started at 9, so I had to get up at 7... I did all the routine stuff, then got on the bus at 8... When I finally got to the west bank.. I immediately proceeded to the Gopher express to get myself a coffee
Large Guatemala Refill - $1.41

I sat at the computer from 9-3... without getting up ( I had to use the restroom twice) But that's it.. I used the normal websites, u of mn mail, facebook... this blogging site, but also target, and best buy. Looking for a new slr camera, and a usb drive...

at around 3 pm, I made my way to the gopher express and got myself a sandwich, bagel and cream cheese, salt and vinegar chips, and some sunflower seeds.
Total : $7.34

I then got on the #16 bus and headed downtown mpls to my 2nd job, nate's. I worked from 3:30 - 8:30pm... ate my breakfast, lunch and dinner... I also had another cup of coffee. I read the New York Times article that was assigned on morality.. Interesting... After work, I had to go to Target to get a new jump drive and a gift for my cousin. She turns 22 tomorrow, and we are all goin out to sushi tango.. that should be fun. neways, I got a 1gb jump drive, a lamp, and clock
total : $38.54

After Target... since my brothers girlfriend and a friend work there and got off of work around the same time we finished up, we gave them a ride home... One lives next to Loring Park, the other in stadium village. On the way home, we needed to stop for gas so we stopped at the super stop on the way home...
total: $20.00 (I didn't pay, but I will definitely be benefitting from this, sincce I use the car alot)

When I got home..... finally... it was around 10pm... I did the dishes, went through the mail... and now blogging...
I'm exhausted, irritable, and pretty grumpy... AND I JUST WANT TO GO TO SLEEP!
BYE