The game...

Right before the game was to start, we went to eat at McD's and Justin paid about 13 bucks for all of it... Then we dropped Justin off at the rink, and Amanda and I went to Target...(out of complete boredom...we didn't want to sit in the rink for 2 full hours before the game started) I really wanted to try the new Diet Chocolate Cherry Dr Pepper... So i got a 12 pack... I also got a jacket, some facewash, new pajamas for myself and justin... We match, how cute! I also got a pair of shoes and some hats....
Total: $42.35

When we got to the game, we set up the laptop for a movie, Indecent Proposal... We watched that while we watched the game... The game was an upsetting time for all of us... The Lumberjacks against the Renegades, Jacks up 7 to 3 in the last period, Renegades caught up and they went into overtime to tie the game.. Pretty shitty defense on the side of the Jacks, but they played a good game. Justin was not too happy now... Jacks and the Renegades are tied to go to the playoffs, and they were hoping to get two points up on them from this game.. Now they'll have to work their asses off to pull ahead..

Today, took my dry cereal and a Choc Cherry Dr Pepper to school, and I took the bus to school, and put it on my bus pass... I got to the east bank, and got a coffee...
Total: $2.13

I also picked up the paper, the Daily, but haven't had a chance to read it yet...
I also picked up the paper