Slice of Chicago...

Mr Greg Summins, you would be proud... I couldn't help thinking of you going to Slice of Chicago... (though it didn't remind me of Chicago at all) I went with Simon and Andy, kind of a spur of the moment deal...I had been working on homework all day in the lab... and desperately needed some food!! I ended up getting a double cheeze buggs with fries...
Total: 5.34

Today, I had to get a new sims card for my phone.. Cuz I lost it!!! eh... another expense..I went into T-mobile and the man said he'll give me the sim card for 20 bucks, OR he'll give it to me free if I buy an accessory... Using my talented and gifted sense... I got a leather phone case, and a FREE sims card!! Yay..
Total: $10.73

I also stopped by Sola Squeeze to award my sharp thinking skills with a Wild Strawberry Smoothie..
Total : $3.60

Now I am at school... I think I'll get something to eat later...

Oh, and Viv said yes!!! She will now be singing at my wedding.. what an honor..

I mean like yeah, she is like totally like a real Asian like pop star now. how totally cool! lol

Also, I still haven't gotten my sweetie anything for Valentines Day... I am going to have to find something quick...
He got my American Eagle Real parfum, with chocolate roses, a teddy named Casanova!, and tickets to Cat Williams comedy show!.. So theres no way I can come close to that at school..
(maybe the essense of gestalt wrapped nicely into a box) hmm....