still working on wednesday

ok.... so today is really thursday, and I am only gettting here this morning, because I have a few minutes before I need to leave for school. So as I went to an off site spot for my internship in St Paul.... I had to go to Blinc Publishing, to meet up with Bill Moran and Bob, I then immediately found a spot outside at a meter.
Meter Total : $3.00

This total only got me through for 2 hours... Insane!! One quarter for only 10 minutes!!! Sheesh!! Anyways, I made my way inside, only to find a cafe...
Bagel and Cream Cheese and a Coffee: $5.08

This breakfast was pretty much scarfed down the entire way to the 9th floor.... Only half a bagel and half of my coffee left... So I finally got up to the studio around 9:30 am, and Bill, Bob, and I went over the current site structure, that I will be looking at for a redesign. At around 11:45, I head on out, but before I do I just have to get another refill on the coffee.
Total: $1.50

As I leave, looking forward to my hair appointment at Aveda, I realize i forgot my 'free haircut' coupon. Hmm...so I go back to the house, grab them, and I am on my way back toward my destination... We (I went with a friend) got to Aveda around 12:30, but we didn't get settled into the chair until around 1 pm... Around 2:20, we finished up, and I gave my stylist a tip...
Tip: $3.00 (She burned my head with the blow dryer twice!!)

Anyways, I had to give my friend a ride to school, since she had class at 2:30... but I reallized I forgot a list of items I needed to get at Target at home, so we had to rush back, and rush to school right after... She got to the Mayo building around 2:45... a little fashionably late... Then, I didn't have anything to do there so I just went back home, to read a little homework... Then I went to pick her up around 5 pm, so that we could go to Target together, that way she could go to work, and I could run some errands... I ended up processing some digital images...
Total: $16.72 (But thlis wasn't my moolah... Just doing this portion for my little sister that wanted some pictures..)

K... Then I realize that my cousin Amanda, who also lives with me, gets off at around 7 pm, so I decide to wait for her until she gets off, so that we could go home together... Then my fiance calls me, telling me that he will also be finishing up at work around 7... so now I have no choice but to stay and wait....

At 7, Justin came to meet us, not knowing Amanda was going to be there, and brought me some supper.... How nice!... Since Amanda didn't get any, she had to pick something up at Target... :( any hoos....

We didn't go straight home from there though... Justin is the manager of an amateur baseball league and needed to see about a bowling alley to host a fundraser.. Dukes Double A Lanes...

THEN WE WENT HOME... and I got to do some more homework...
ehhh

Its Wednesday!!

So there is no class today! yay!.... But I will be going to work... not so yay! Last night was pretty fun.. We all went to Sushi Tango, and I got a glass of plum wine, potstickers, an eggroll, and sushi...
Total: 25.00 (includes tip)

That was a feel good time... Right before that we had to stop at KFC for those who didnt' like sushi..and I have to admit, I did have a biscuit... But I did't pay for it, cuz I took it off of someone elses plate!

So I guess I will see you later blog...