Todays spendings

So today... We went to BK again... (hey, its the only place for good coffee from my house to downtown)
I got a medium coffee but didnt' pay... My cousin Amanda did for $1.25

When I got to work... I shared a donut with my bosses... I got about 1/4 of the donut. I brought my own breakfast... A bag of dry cereal... some honey nut chererios actually...no milk (it upsets my stomach in the morning) Later in the day, I snacked and had 4 graham crackers and some sunflower seeds...
I also read Looking Closer Four, looked at the normal websites...

Tonight we may be going out for dinner, but I am not quite sure what the plan is yet...

Todays spendings

Yesterdays Consumptions

Yesterday, I started the day off by going to bk... I got a ham egg and cheese biscuit, hash browns, and a small coffee
Total: $3.53

I took the car to work and didn't take the bus... It was too cold out, and plus I get free parking in our employee lot. As I got to work I had a tea, and two hot chocolates.

We all wanted to cook something for dinner while we watch a movie, so Justin and I went to Rainbow to pick up a head of cabbage...
Justin paid $.78

We went to McD's to pick up some movies... We got Fantastic Four and the Invasion
I paid $2.14

We went straight home and cooked some rice with a cultural dish called ginilang (spelling?) While I kcooked I had a glass of chocolate milk. With dinner, I had 2 glasses of cranberry raspberry juice... and a glass of apple juice.
After dinner I finished off a Gobstopper candy cane...
That was all of my expenditures...
For today anyways............