Recently in Weekly Images Category

Week 14 Images

Minneapolis).jpg

MOAedited.jpg

Stone ARch bridge11.jpg

Week 13 Images

Car Air Vent.jpg

Dallas.jpg
Dallas

Purse.jpg

Week 12 Images

Aquarium .jpg

Texas Size Human Maze.jpg

Animal.jpg

Week 11 Images

Ryan BBall-sized.jpg

Stop Sign-sized.jpg

Car Mirror-sized.jpg

Week 10 Images

the goats.jpg

eating waffle.jpg

Flamingos.jpg

Week 9 Images

plane.jpg
On my way to Texas over Spring Break.

bball hoop.jpg

Waffle.jpg
I Love Waffle House!

Images About Me Week 8

makeup-edit.jpg
This images tell of my make up and curling iron tells about my "girly side". I absolutely love dressing up and getting ready for things. I really like to curl my hair too. Also there is one more thing in here, notice my make-up bag is leopard print, I love leopard print! :)

Kiwi.jpg
Here is a picture of kiwi I took. Kiwi is my favorite fruit, plus I just LOVE fruit, all fruit, in general.

prom candles-edited.jpg
I took this picture of the table piece at my church prom this weekend. The theme was Hollywood. Taking this photo tells some about me in a few ways. I took this at prom, which I really love going to my church proms and dances, its a lot of fun, and the theme was Hollywood. I really like city lights and having fun and movies so this pictures show some of those things about me.

Week 7 Images About Me

Week 7 Paint.jpg
I really like to paint. I use to paint a lot more when a were a little younger because I had a lot more free time but I still absolutely love it. Some of my favorite type of painting that I started to learn was one stroke painting. I painted a lot of flowers and some birds and bees. I really enjoy painting wild life or outdoor scenes because the outdoors are usually a peaceful places to be. Painting lets you relax and put aside all your worries and just put down colors and make them into a nice picture.

Week 7 water-edited.jpg
I took this at one of my good friends wedding this year. I thought the scenery at her wedding was very beautiful. I think waterfalls or any sort of water fountain are really pretty and add a lot to the landscape of a place. Also I really like going to weddings. Its a big Happy day!

Week 7 Minneapolis.jpg
I recently took this picture of Minneapolis. Minneapolis is just about my favorite city. I live in a suburb of it, so I've been here my whole life. I also come downtown just about everyday so I am surrounded by the city atmosphere a lot. I enjoy coming downtown for shopping, outings with friends, games, out to eat, and plain old just for fun. This would me my more "city girl" side of what I enjoy. As for the other side is the "farm girl" side.

Week 6 Images About Me

Nature.jpg
This is a picture that I took of a pond with some ducks swimming in it. This is a little aspect of nature that I got. I really love nature and being in nature. It's so peaceful, relaxing, and calm. I love the sounds of birds, the sound of the wind against the trees, the feel of the breeze and warmth of the sun rays. Nature isn't busy with the sounds and noises of city streets and cars and people. You don't feel like you are in a hurry and have to be somewhere quickly. In nature you can just sit down, relax, and enjoy what is around you. I really like it. Sometimes when I was little I use to go outside with a blanket, lay it in the shade and just lay there, enjoying the summer warmth and calm sounds around me.

m_81a8550d662f7c5a46fdb4faee732d05.jpg
This is a picture of a guy I know during a basketball game. My church has various basketball tournaments. It is a time when we can congregate with friends and have fun watching people in my church play basketball. I really enjoy watching basketball games. They get very intense and are filled with suspense! Sometimes so suspenseful that I can't even bare to watch because I feel like if I look something might happen. It is fun being a fan in the bleachers with the rest of the crowd cheering. Its a blast!

l_df48fd234dc74547b052f9387d7f5634.jpg
This is a picture of some of my friends while we were horseback riding in the winter at one of my church winter camps. I do love winter, though it is very cold sometimes. Snow is of corse my favorite part of winter. It is the first big snowfall of the season that is my favorite. When the snow comes and it fills every spot of grass and every tree and road and house are all covered in this beautiful, clean, sparkly, white, blissful, crisp, snow. I call it being in a "Winter Wonderland". Also another thing in this photo that shows a little bit more about who I am is that I really like animals. Horseback riding I have always enjoyed since I was very little. Though a horse is a big animal, they are quite gentle spirited, and beautiful animals.

Week 5 Images About Me

Week 5 kids-edited.jpg
Here is another picture that I took of some of the kids that I have been around most of my life. I again love little kids, they are so fun, cute, entertaining, and so full of wonder and interest in life. This is a picture of them playing in a grass field near where I live. I really enjoyed watching them play and try to run through the tall weeds.

Week 5 pancakes.jpg
Here are some pancakes that I made. They are not normal pancakes. These are called Swedish Pancakes, which are thin pancakes made without leavening. They are one of my favorite breakfast foods, breakfast being my favorite meal of the day. The are so good! I love putting tons of different toppings on pancakes. Some such as syrup, butter, peanut butter, jelly, strawberry sauce, cream cheese, honey, apple sauce, bananas, blueberries, cinnamon, cash-shoes or various nuts, and many more.

fall.jpg
I took this photo recently in the fall on our way to Wisconsin Dells. I really love and enjoy watching the colors of the trees in the fall change. When all of the trees are many different colors but full of leaves it is so beautiful. Also Wisconsin Dells is one of my favorite places to go travel to.

This page is an archive of recent entries in the Weekly Images category.

Studio E is the previous category.