just a few thoughts

Hello! Ok so I actually was going to talk about two things in this blog, i'll start with the one that makes me a little more sad. I don't know if anyone else thought like i did, but you know in high school when the semester ends and you are a little sad because your classes are ending so you have to get all new ones and it was kind of not fun because you liked the class you had. On the opposite side of that though, even though classes were ending it didn't matter because in high school you knew most all of your grade so you knew that your friends would end up in some of your classes? Well i thought that way and as i was thinking about the first semester at college ending, it made me a little sad to think that it was goign to be ending. It took me a while to open up and get to know people in my classes but now that i have i feel like it's just going to end, and unlike high school there's a very good chance that you'll never see a lot of people in your classes anymore. Just wondering if anyone else thought of that. On a happier note though, I went to the movie Ocean's 12 on Sunday and it was very good! I think that it may have been a lot better had Ocean's 11 not been so good, but it was still a good movie that i would recommend seeing! I just love those movies where you're so confused throughout the whole thing and then at the end it makes complete sense! I guess that's about all I have to say, have a good night everyone!

Posted by atDecember 13, 2004 10:25 PM