Exciting preliminary research!

The trip to the library yesterday got me to start looking for information for the final project a lot earlier than I usually would. I've used the library system's website extensively to look for sources in other classes and have always been pleased with the amount of information that it offers. I never thought, however, to look too deeply into the index listings. I mainly checked LexisNexis because it was very complete and had sufficient info about the generally bland topics I was researching. Now that I'm writing a more involved treatise on my major -- graphic design -- I decided to see if there were indexes with information specific to my field. Lo and behold, there were!I guess I just never saw the "More Specific Subject Listings" category before. I guess you really do learn something new every day. I would recommend this resource to those of you who might be looking for scholarly sources because it makes it easier to find stuff about topics that are somewhat obscure or specialized.

Posted by mill1621 at June 24, 2004 6:50 PM