To whom it may concern:

I do believe that Somalia must be a pretty country. As a matter of fact, I know quiet number of people from Somalia who I happen to be good friend with. Actually, Abdi in our class is from Somalia. Obviously, you must have noticed what a descent young man he seems to be. Somalia, Tanzania, and Kenia are places that I am also hoping to visit. I love Somalian's 24 karat golds, some of the designs are very unique. Just in case if any body likes to see a different culture upfront as I do, here are addresses for two Somalian Bazar in twin city area;
* There is one in Lake street and pleasent ave in Minneapolis;
The other Bazar is in University ave. shortly passed HWY. 280.

By the way, tonight was the last day of class which seemed to be gone so quickly. Our class was very interesting to me since we had limited number of students so we got to know each other closely and above all, it represented an interesting combination of cultural diversity and clancy's nice southern accent added some spice to it. In fact, it was my first time in real life to hear this accent. At last but not least, I would like to thank Clancy on behalf of our entire class for all her work and the flexibilities she considered for us. Hope every body will have a happy rest of the summer before Fall Semester resides.

Posted by rahi0004 at August 5, 2004 1:57 AM