What I'll remember about the chapter on memory

Over all, there has been so many things in psy 1001 that I have found interesting or looking up for more information, but I think what I will remember 5 years from now is from chapter 7. Having a broader knowledge about something so complex, but yet can make such simple mistakes, is crazy to think about. Knowing more about the different processes and kinds of memory will come in handy when I learn new things and focusing on points that I will need to remember will be easier by knowing some of the tricks they suggested in the book, such as mnemonics or the values of having schemas. I also thought the section about implanting false memories was especially interesting because it shows how easily something we rely on so heavily to be accurate, can be influenced incorrectly.
1271109673_87416708_1-Pictures-of--Memory-Game-Disney-Princess-Edition-Matching-MB-1271109673.jpg