Post 2

As I have begun reading more about different types of leadership it has begun to become more apparent to me that not only is being a leader about being there for the people you are leading, but it is bettering yourself for them as well. I think that it is important for leaders to learn exactly what the people they are trying to lead need and to adapt to those needs. A leader must be consistently bettering themselves, therefore bettering the whole team. At the same time, I think it is possible for a leader to have multiple, ever-changing leadership styles, but only because a leader must being doing what is best for their team.

Calley, this post has no academic citation so will receive a grade of zero. Please also refer to the syllabus for proper formatting for future blog posts. We drop your two lowest blog grades, so you have plenty of time to recover from this one.

Grade: 0 out of 10 possible.