Assignment7

THIS IS WHAT IT ALL COMES DOWN TO!!

The final selection process, the final thought, and the final push of the ideation phase. Now was the time to take the top 5 ideas from before and eliminate all but 1!

To do so, I started out making a Pugh Chart to compare the 5 concept ideas on 7 different categories:

1) NOVEL - Testing the novelty of the idea
2) MARKETABLE - Can you get people to buy it
3) FEASIBLE - How possible is the technology
4) CLEAR NEED - Is there a clear need in the market for it
5) COMPETITION - Do other products compare
6) MARKET OPPORTUNITY - Is there a market for the product idea
7) LENGTH OF USE - How long will the product be used for

To compare the five ideas in a Pugh Chart, I made the 'Exercise Hat with Wrist Wrap' the benchmark product. All other products would then be compared to this product. A plus meaning it has an advantage, and a minus meaning a disadvantage. The results of the Pugh Chart alone would show that 'Clippable Doggy Ears Hat' would be the best product. But upon further review, I decided that 'Ear Muffs with Heat Control' would be the product I would move forward with.
Pugh_Chart.JPG
Now that the product was decided, I had to give it a new name.... and SYMBOL! I started by making a mind map with Jan Haftek to browse for possible names symbols.
Mind_Map.JPG
From there I was inspired by the resistor sign. A slogan flowed from there, 'Resist the Cold'. I then explored even more to come up with the name and slogan: FireSide! The name implies warmth and comfort similar to that of the campfire, while still retaining the overall emphasis of a resistor.
FireSide.JPG
The final sketch model of the product idea with a dial style temperature control:
IMG_20131209_052953.JPG
I then decided to take this idea and practice giving a quick pitch (elevator pitch) in an elevator! Here is one of the attempt that was about 30 seconds long.
VID_20131209_063028.mp4

Assignment6

IDEA PROGRESSION!
Taking the top 10 ideas from the previous post, I proceeded to test them with a more elaborate NMF (novel, marketable, feasible) procedure. This procedure helped to narrow the top 10 into top 5 (half the size!).
Idea_Testing.jpg This 'flowchart' summorizes the NMF evaluation on the top 10 ideas.

MARKETABLE:
Starting at the bottom right of the triangle, I designed a survey to see how people perceive the top 10 ideas from before. These questions were (for each product idea) preceeded with a picture and short description of each idea:
  • After reading the description above, what do you think about this product?
  • What do you like/dislike most about this product?
  • Would you use this product?
  • Do you know someone who would use this product?
  • Do you see yourself owning/using this product?
  • Could you see yourself buying this product?
  • How much would you be willing to pay for this product?
  • If this new product was available today, how likely would you be to use it instead of competing products currently available from other companies?(5 choices were given as possible answers to this question)
15 people took the survey and gave some great feedback! From the responses, I was able to see each persons top 5 choices. I graphed the number of times that each idea was selected as one of top 5 ideas. Whichever ideas appeared most often in the top 5 choices were chosen to be the official 'Top 5'. the graph is desplayed below. The ideas are numbered and correspond to: (Note: all correspond to top 10 from previous post) 1 - Ear muffs with integrated hearing aids 2 - Ear muffs with integrated temperature controller 3 - Hat with attachable scarf 4 - Hat with GPS tracking technology 5 - Hat with thin electronic display 6 - Hat with detachable ear muffs 7 - Hat with electronically stimulated massage pulses 8 - Inflatable hat 9 - Exercise hat with 'wrist wrap' and internal speakers 10 - Hat with clippable doggy ears.

The results showed that the top 5 are (in no order): 2, 4, 7, 9 and 10.
Popularity_of_Ideas.jpg

NOVEL:
Now that the top 5 ideas were chosen, I was ready to do some 'novel' testing. The first part of this test involved benchmarking these top 5 ideas to existing similar products. I chose to do this with a 2x2 matrix for each product.

Ear muffs with integrated temperature controller
For this product, I chose to look at the cost and relative weight of each product. I did not find my product exactly, but found similar products (hat with heating oad, electronic ear muff, etc.)
idea1.jpg
Hat with GPS tracking technology
For this product, I chose to look at the cost and relative size of each product. I could not find a hat with an integrated GPS tracker, so I chose to look at popular personal GPS tracking units.
idea2.jpg
Hat with electronically stimulated massage pulses
For this product, I also chose to look at the cost and relative size of each product. I did not find my product exactly, so I chose to compare head massage products.
idea3.jpg
Exercise hat with 'wrist wrap' and internal speakers
For this product, I again chose to look at the cost and relative size of each product. I found products close to my idea (hats with integrated speakers) and chose to compare those.
idea4.jpg
Hat with clippable doggy ears
For this product, I chose to look at the cost and relative realistic appeal of each product. I found similar products to my idea and chose to compare head coverings with doggy/animal traits.
idea5.jpg
The second part of this test was to find one related patent to each of the products. I did not find any exact matches, but was able to compare some key concepts in each patent found.

Link: http://www.google.com/patents/CA2474536C?cl=en
Title: Apparatus and method for making an ear warmer and an ear warmer frame
Hat with GPS tracking technology
Link: http://www.google.co.in/patents/US20040113836
Title: Wearable satellite tracker
Link: http://www.google.nl/patents/US5767634
Title: Head mounted pulse action facial massager
Link: http://www.google.com/patents/WO2001049066A2
Title: Headphones with integrated microphones
Hat with clippable doggy ears
Link: http://www.google.com/patents/USD631641
Title: Winter hat with ear flaps

FEASIBLE:
The final portion of the evaluation was to test the feasibility of each of the top products. A rough manufacturing cost assessment can be approximated as 10x(material cost), where the cost of cotton= $0.79/lb and copper = $3.18/lb.

For this product the biggest issue will be getting enough power to the heaters. There can be approximated to be 1 pound of cotton and half a pound of copper (electronics). This gives a total cost of 10*[(1*0.79)+(.5*3.18)] = $23.80.

Hat with GPS tracking technology
For this product the biggest issue will be supplying enough power to the GPS tracker. There can be approximated to be 1 pound of cotton and 1/10 of a pound of copper (GPS unit). This gives a total cost of 10*[(1*0.79)+(.1*3.18)] = $11.08.

For this product the biggest issue will be supplying enough power to the massage units. There can be approximated to be 1 pound of cotton and quarter of a pound of copper (massage units). This gives a total cost of 10*[(1*0.79)+(.25*3.18)] = $15.85.

For this product the biggest issue will be supplying enough power to the hat as well as the wrist wrap. There can be approximated to be 1 pound of cotton and half of a pound of copper (all electronic components). This gives a total cost of 10*[(1*0.79)+(.5*3.18)] = $23.80.

Hat with clippable doggy ears
For this product the biggest issue will be material. There can be approximated to be 1.25 pound of cotton. This gives a total cost of 10*[(1.25*0.79)] = $9.88.

Assignment5

Structure and Ideation!

For some structured idea generation the SCAMPER method and HIT matrix were utilized. Looking closer at the SCAMPER results:

1. S - for substitute. In this portion of the method, I tried coming up with ideas on the topic of substitution. (things like energy source, material, etc.) Here is the top idea from this section:
    sub.JPG This is a hat that stores and uses the sun's energy to activate internal heating pads.

2. C - for combine. In this portion of the method, I tried coming up with ideas on the topic of combining. (things like materials, products, etc.) Here is the top idea from this section:
    comb.JPG These are ear muffs that combine to also be bluetooth headphones that can be controlled from your phone.

3. A - for adapt. In this portion of the method, I tried coming up with ideas on the topic of adapting. (things like purposes, products, etc.) Here is the top idea from this section:
    adapt.JPG This is a hat that adapts from doggy ears to warm the ears even more in the cold days! It can simply attach to the hat to warm the ears.

4. M - for magnify/modify. In this portion of the method, I tried coming up with ideas on the topic of magnifying/modifying. (things like sizse, room, etc.) Here is the top idea from this section:
    mag.JPG These are ear muffs that have storage room on each side.

5. P - for put to other use. In this portion of the method, I tried coming up with ideas on the topic putting my product to other uses. (things like function/perpose, etc.) Here is the top idea from this section:
    put_use.JPGThese are ear muffs that have built in hearing aids for the hearing impaired.

6. E - for eliminate(simplify). In this portion of the method, I tried coming up with ideas on the topic of simplifying my product.Here is the top idea from this section:
    elim.JPG This is a hat with detachable ear muffs.

7. R - for reverse/rearrange. In this portion of the method, I tried coming up with ideas on the topic reversing my product. (things like function/perpose, look, etc.) Here is the top idea from this section:
    rev.JPG These are ear muffs with reversed muffs to prevent damaging the hair/hairstyle.

Aside from the SCAMPER method, a HIT matrix was also used. For the HIT matrix, two products were selected: a typical 'beanie' hat and a smartphone. The areas of study for the beanie are indicated on top, and for the smartphone are indicated on the bottom. Here is the HIT matrix prior to completion, showing some of the cross-resulted products filled in.
HIT.JPG The top three products from this matrix resulted to be:

1. These are ear muffs that have an adjustable temperature distribution to the ears. This product is a result of the categories 'soft' from the beanie and 'touch screen' from the smartphone.
    soft_touch.JPG

2. This is a winter exercise hat and wrist wrap combination. The hat has internal speakers that are controlled by the wrist wrap. This idea was a combination of 'light' from beanie and 'rectangular' from smartphone.
    rect_light.JPG

3. These are ear muffs that are very thin, but still provide adequate warming to the ears. They are more centered toward a lighter winter conditions. This product is the result of 'thin' from beanie and 'rectangular' from smartphone.
    thin_rec.JPG

Looking back at the top ideas from the brainstorming session, I manipulated some ideas to make them feasible (please refer to previous thread entry for references of all numbers depicted below). From the first session:
1) Change to be have small electrically(solar) operated massage balls within the hat wall.
2) Leave as is.
3) Change to have the small warmers to be removable and rechargeable.
4) Change the mirror concept to a solar heating idea (a hat with a solar panel that heats the head).
5) Change to be a hat with attachable 'arms' to act as a scarf.
6) Change to be same as number (4) above.

Now looking at the second session:
1) Change to have a very thin pocket within the hat to store items (like food, aroma packets).
2) Change to having a small and thin display on the hat (electronically, removable and rechargeable).
3) Leave as is.
4) Leave as is (tracking can be done with app on phone).
5) and 6) Change to be the same as (2)
7) Change to be the same as (1)
8) Leave as is.

To sum up ALLLLLL the ideas from all the entries, the top 10 are (in no particular order):

1. Ear muffs with integrated hearing aids. This product would be greatly useful to any hearing impaired personnel. The required energy source would be removable and rechargeable.
    1.JPG

2. Ear muffs with integrated temperature adjustment. These would greatly increase the usability of the ear muffs in winter weather. The required energy source would be removable and rechargeable.
    2.JPG

3. Hat with attachable 'arms' to act as scarf. Initially I thought this to be a more kid centered product, but could expand to the adult population as well.
    3.JPG

4. GPS integrated hat. This product could potentially be great for parents to be aware of kids location. The GPS coordinates/location could be seen from an app on a smartphone.
    4.JPG

5. Hat with small display.This display could be recharged from the outlet, or possibly from the sun (solar energy)
    5.JPG

6. Hat with detachable ear muffs. This would provide flexibility for more winter conditions.
    6.JPG

7. Hat with small electronically operated/stimulated massage balls. (or alternatively slight electrical pulses. This would encourage wearing the headwear.
    7.JPG

8. Inflatable hat. This would greatly decrease the volume the hat takes up when deflated, and the air through the internals of the hat would provide extra heat protection.
    8.JPG

9. Exercise hat with the wrist wrap. This would be a useful alternative for people running in the winter time.
    9.JPG

10. Hat with 'doggy ears' to provide extra protection around the ears. This is a playful product which is more centered for children.
    10.JPG

Assignment4

Crazy - Crazy storming of brains in here!!
Part - 1.jpg
This week I ran a brainstorming session with 6 people to gain more ideas related to my sub-theme. To gain a better perspective into the session, I invited a wide variety of ages (from 12-50+) and professions (electrical engineer, middle school student, college student, recent grad and eye doctor). Before the brainstorming session began, I introduced blue sky idea generation and some of the research behind it. We then played 4 improvisational warm-up exercises:

1. Zip, Zap, Zop: This game was played to break through some shyness and make the atmosphere a little more comfortable

2. Look at me: This game was played to give people a chance to observe and relate movement and ideas

3. Tigers and bears: This game was played to introduce rapid idea generation

4. Don't do it, love it! This is an original game that consisted of three parts:

• 'I don't do that because...' This is where each person takes turns offering an idea which is then rejected by all others who say 'I don't do that because...'

• 'I love that because...' This is where each person again takes turns offering an idea which is then accepted by all others who say 'I love that because...'

• 'Clapping' This is where each person yet again takes turns offering an idea which is then accepted by all others who clap and smile at the person speaking

Once the participants where relaxed and ready for brainstorming, we began! In preparation for the session, I had converted the several problem statements I had previously gathered into 'How Might We' questions. Here are the questions I utilized for the brainstorming session:

1. how might we protect the head, ears face and/or neck during winter?

2. how might we look good wearing head/ear/neck/face protection?

3. how might we make head/ear/neck/face protection portable? (This question was actually combined into number 2 due to time constraints)

The first question was a blast! The group came up with 115 ideas in 25 minutes! This gave a group IPM of 0.7667 per person (including the facilitator-me). Once the 25 minutes were up, we grouped the ideas into separate categories and multi-voted.
Group - a.jpg
Here is some of the group sorting!
Categorize.jpg
and here is a category that was decided:
category-1.jpg
Once the categories were decided, everyone combined a minimum of 3 ideas from the pool into a product to appeal to young, college-aged, and older aged people. Each person named their creation and gave a short pitch to the group. Some of the combinations were:

1. 'Heat Beats': hat with headphones which can play music or pchycological sound beats to heat the user

2. 'Russian Head/Neck Cover': hat with a 'Russian' hat design, made of diver-type fabric

3. 'Inter-Controlled Hat/Scarf': hat and scarf that can be worm seperate and also with a battery pack which gives heat and has flashing LED's

4. 'Air Bubble Hat': hat with an air pocket inside the lining of the hat and fur to cover the air (and represent animals)

The top 6 voted ideas were:

1. A touch stimulated personal masseuse to keep the user warm. This idea was made by the college student in the group.
    college student.JPG

2. A scaft that can wrap around to be a hat/head covering. This idea was proposed by me.
    me.JPG

3. A face/head covering which integrated heat warmers. This idea was proposed by the eye doctor.
    doctor.JPG

4. Mirrors are used to heat the users head/face/neck. This idea was proposed by the young child.
    young.JPG

5. Scarf that grows arms to warm the user up. This idea was proposed by the recent graduate.
    recent grad.JPG

6. Electrically integrated heater to heat the user. This was was proposed by three different participants.
    Combo.JPG

Some interesting ideas also included: 'Eradicating the cold', 'Head Lice', 'Watch teletubbies', 'Encourage global warming' and even 'Videos of warm places' and 'Flowers to make you feel warm'.
The second question for brainstorming was awesome as well! One of the participants had to leave the session due to some time conflicts, but there were still 5 members in the group who remained. One key observation that stood out to me was how there were much less total number of ideas, but a majority of the ideas were all creative!
Before staring the session, we once again played one improvisation game (Zip-Zap-Zop). This was meant to warm the users up some more from the brainstorming they just did.
This brainstorming session lasted 20 minutes with a total of 63 ideas, giving a IPM of 0.63 per person. This session was focused on the second question (how might we look good wearing head/ear/neck/face protection?) for 15 minutes and on the third question (how might we make head/ear/neck/face protection portable?) for the remaining 5 minutes. Once the ideas were gathered, they were sorted and voted again. This time, however, there was no combination of 3 or more ideas to make another.
The top 8 (yes 8 - there were a lot people liked) ideas were:

1. A hat with your favorite breakfast build inside the linings. This idea was proposed by the college student.
    stu.JPG

2. 'Smart Hat' - has integrated technology with Android. This idea was proposed by the college student.
    stu2.JPG

3. Inflatable hat which can be deflated for easy storage. This idea was suggested by the recent graduate.
    grad1.JPG

4. GPS tracking hat. This idea was proposed by the college student.
    stu3.JPG

5. Hat which reads brain signals and displays the corresponding emotion on the hat's screen display. This idea was proposed by the electrical engineer.
    ee1.JPG

6. A hat which lights up when needed. This idea was proposed by the college student.
    stu4.JPG

7. A hat which lets you smell comforting aromas. This idea was suggested by the recent graduate.
    grad2.JPG

8. A hook inside the coat to store your headwear for easy storage. This idea was proposed by the college student.
    stu5.JPG

These ideas were amazing and very inspiring! There were also some cool 'silly' ideas: 'Hat that can be worn as underwear', 'Hat finds you', 'Hat with wings that flap when user drinks redbull', 'Eatable hat', 'Wifi-enabled hat', 'Hat that can be shot (spiderman style) onto the head', 'Hair that gives user surprise hairstyle', 'Robotic braider headwear that braids hair on head', 'Sensor grid on hat that makes hat invisible', 'Hat with pheromones to attract the ladies'.

In conclusion, the session was amazing!

Assignment3

This weeks goal was to find opportunities, needs, problems or areas for improvement/change in winter headwear. Winter headwear is the sub-theme that I will be focusing on for the next several assignments.

Three different approaches were used to research:

1. Asking - Four interviews were conducted

2. Observing - People interacting with winter headwear were observed and recorded.

3. Experiencing - I engaged and documented some everyday activities related to winter headwear.

Part 1: Asking
To begin the interviews, I first had to find some experts and experienced people in the field of winter headwear. Initially, I was not sure where I could find some winter headwear 'experts'. I was fairly confused....
confused.jpg
Where can I find winter headwear experts?! Besides professional designers, are there any??
But then I started thinking... "Who really ARE experts in this field- who are in contact with winter headwear frequently?" And that is when I realized that people in retail come in contact with winter headwear very frequently! This was good news, and a good place to start.

• First Interview: Sports Authority
    I went to Sports Authority and asked to talk to someone experienced about winter headwear. The lead of that day was kind enough to allow me to interview her for 15 minutes. She also let me voice record her for later reference.
    With this interview I was able to take notes and initial thoughts toward this sub-theme. Here are some of the notes from the interview:
    Sports_Authority.JPG

• Second Interview: Lids
    For the second interview, I wanted to see insights from the perspective of a more fashion heavy business like Lids. Here, the lead also was kind enough to let me interview one of the workers for about 10 minutes.
    From this interview I was able to gain the 'fashion perspective' into winter headwear. Here are some of the notes from the interview:
    Lids.JPG

• Third Interview: Adult Consumer
    In this interview, I wanted to gain the perspective of the typical adult consumer. What experiences do they have with winter headwear? What do they like? I was able to find answers to questions like these. This interview was the longest, at just shy of 30 minutes, and proved to be one of the most insightful. It was filled with lots of personal stories and opinions on the subject matter. Here are some of the notes from the interview:
    Adult.JPG

• Forth Interview: Young Consumer
    To see a more rounded perspective of possible issues/room for improvement in winter headwear, I wanted to interview a younger consumer (12 years old). I wanted to see what kinds of issues and insights a younger consumer has. Here are some of the notes from the interview:
    Young_Child.JPG

Part 2: Observing
With this portion of the research, I went downtown to observe some typical behavior with winter headwear. I found several key findings, some of which were shadowed in the interviews:

• People kept their headwear in coat pockets, backpacks or some even in purses

• Some people did not wear anything on their heads, even though a strong and cold wind was present

• Most people wore beanies. Some wore bobble hats, and very few wore ear muffs

• Women typically took a much longer time to put on headwear

• Some people were concerned about their hair being affected by the headwear

• Some women used a mirror when placing headwear on head

These observations helped me to understand some of the underlying issues of winter headwear.

Part 3: Experience
In the final portion of the research, I tried to experience some typical headwear issues. I tried on several types of hats and identified some key benefits/issues with each. Here are 3 examples:

1. Headwear 1:
    This hat took a very short time to place on my head, but could take longer if the consumer is fearful of damaging hairstyle. There was no protection against the cold on the ears or back of the head. The main advantage of this hat was the time of placement (which again is variable). The main disadvantage is that it does not cover your ears or back of the head from cold weather.
    hat1.gif
  2. Headwear 2:
    This hat took a much longer time to place onto my head. It did not cover the ears at all. The main advantage I saw with this hat would be personal aesthetics. The main disadvantages would be time of placement and ear coverage. Here is a picture of me wearing headwear number 2:
    hat2.JPG

3. Headwear 3:
    This hat was the only hat which offered ear and full head protection. The time to place it fully on your head took longer, as the user must adjust the hair. The main disadvantage would be time of placement. The main advantage would be ear and head coverage. Here is a picture of me wearing headwear number 3 which highlights the coverage of the hat:
    hat3.JPG

From this research, I am suggesting these problem opportunities:

1. Ashley needs a way to secure the head and ears because it is difficult to find comfortable and protective winter headwear.
    Ashley had mentioned that the main characteristic of a good hat is the protection it provides.

2. Ashley needs a way to have versatile headwear because it is difficult to protect the face in the winter time.
    Ashley said that she loves the outdoors and finds it hard to protect the face and neck.

3. John needs a way to personalize headwear because it is difficult to show style in winter headwear.
    John had said that he started wearing headwear to match his attire and finds this to be an important part of his personal style.

4. Andrey needs a way to balance heat in headwear because winter headwear typically is too hot or too cold.
    Andrey had mentioned that as a kid, the hats he would wear would either be too cold or too hot and make him sweat.

5. Andrey needs a way to make winter headwear portable because winter headwear tends to get lost if its too small or too big.
    Andrey mentioned several times that he does not wear a hat as often as he should because he always misplaces it.

6. Dmitry needs to get comfort in winter headwear because winter headwear is typically uncomfortable.
    Dmitry recalled some memories where the hat was too small and caused an uncomfortable experiece.

7. Dmitry needs to protect his head and ears because winters are cold in Minnesota.
    Dmitry had mentioned that his head felt warm and his friends were cold because they were not wearing hats.

Assignment2

To get the creative juices flowing, I decided to watch about 2 hours of some of my favorite improve comedians. I started with watching some of the highlights of the old 'Whose Line Is It Anyway' and then moved to watching several episodes of 'Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza'. I then started to create a mind map centered on winter, while still playing 'Drew Carey's Improv-A-Ganza' in the background. The final map turned out to be:
IMG_20131104_104206.jpg
Here are some close-ups:
IMG_20131104_104237.jpg
IMG_20131104_104249.jpg
Progressing from this mind map, I made some product ideas. The first was a hat that can also be used to put out fires.
IMG_20131104_104336.jpg
Another idea was skates that can also convert to be roller blades:
IMG_20131104_104344.jpg
And a ninja turtle that dispenses hot chocolate from its torso:
IMG_20131104_104350.jpg
What about a Santa alarm clock that counts down the days to Christmas?
IMG_20131104_104400.jpg
And for Santa, some donuts that make you lose weight!
IMG_20131104_104409.jpg
And when Santa comes, he can deliver presents in wrapping that can be used as hats:
IMG_20131104_104417.jpg
And Santa doesn't have to be overweight, he can be fit and encourage fitness!
IMG_20131104_104424.jpg
After Santa leaves, we all need some cuddling time around the campfire with a guard that displays the nativity scene:
IMG_20131104_104432.jpg
While at the campfire, we all want hot chocolate but don't want to get up and get it! So, how about a cup that makes hot chocolate by itself, just add hot water:
IMG_20131104_104438.jpg
And for the kids who need it, a Santa pill dispenser to encourage and uplift the kids:
IMG_20131104_104446.jpg

Create a New Cookie!

Innovation is creating a novel, valuable and feasible cookie (in this case...)

The 'Dark Green Delight' possesses these characteristics, with a warm and enticing taste!
IMG_20131027_203312.jpg

To repeat this process, let us take some steps backward and start from the beginning:

Beginning-Ideation: Like any product/cookie, it all starts with an idea (hopefully more than one...) This cookie was no exception. Brainstorming ideas included combining apples, cranberries, other fruits, peanuts, almonds and even coffee and teas. In the end, a 'warm' atmosphere and combination was chosen for development - Green tea with dark chocolate. These flavors were to be mild and subtle.

Middle-Iterations: To take the idea further, an early prototype was made combining green tea extract from freshly stepped tea and a small amount of dark chocolate with 2 tablespoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of butter and a touch of sour cream.
IMG_20131027_172017.jpg
A separate bowl of 6 tablespoons of flour, couple of eggs and a touch of baking soda was mixed.
IMG_20131027_172350.jpg
These mixtures were combined and thoroughly mixed to produce the final cookie-dough. Small circular cut-outs were made and baked to give an early iteration.

Ending-Final Model: To increase and aide the warm feeling of the cookie, a heart shape was implemented into the final model. The early iteration of the cookie-dough was not changed, as it proved to give the desired taste and consistency.
IMG_20131027_174945.jpg

After leaving the oven, the cookies were given an extra shredding of dark chocolate to enhance the deep chocolate taste.

Recent Comments

• juddx067: You did a great job organizing all of your information read more
  • kami0085: Your video is sideways! :S Otherwise it's really good. I read more
  • lesc0053: You were very thorough with your post and your visuals read more
  • kollm027: Great job on the organization! Your blog is not only read more
  • lang0965: Right off the bat, your blog is great to look read more
  • liux1218: I like the color of your blog. The custom design read more
  • mart3028: Hey Danny! I think you came up with a lot read more
  • mixer014: I liked your detachable ear muff hat and dog ear read more
  • neuma278: Terrible. Just terrible. Ridiculousness. Ha, actually, everything looks really good. read more
  • nguy2045: Hi, Good post. You organised everything clearly and easy to read more

Recent Assets

• IMG_20131209_052953.JPG
  • FireSide.JPG
  • Mind_Map.JPG
  • Pugh_Chart.JPG
  • idea5.jpg
  • idea4.jpg
  • idea3.jpg
  • idea2.jpg
  • idea1.jpg
  • Popularity_of_Ideas.jpg