« what is the reality in our lives? | Main | What can we do »

cont' reality

This sepctacale we live in and the confidence we carry as we walk through this spectacle is only ours and cannot be taken away from us. So what is this confidence that we should be leading our lives with. Well to me this confidence consist of many things but the most important thing is the confidence in the reality that makes u the happiest. Now this confidence comes down to the belifs you have the morals u have and the respect you have for yourself and other people. Really the confidence can be the things that keeps your life together.
I am not going to get into the religion realm or anything like that but i think this confidence that a person should have should be able to get thme to see what true reality is. Now i think that a person is able to live in this spectacle of worldly views and still be able to live there lives properly. What i am talking about is not just going along with the crowed and taking other ppls words for truth i think each person needs to look closely at every situation and dissect each situation and not just wear there emotions on there sleeves. I know i have kind of just rambled on about a few things but i want to tie this thought up.

To me this spectacle that we live in is a dangerous one. its one that i think alot of ppl dont really understand whats going on around us. we as a country are so disconnected from reality that its not even funny. yes the past president was not the best and he didnt make the best choices in some things. but now i look at what we have and i see corruption and liars and deceitful ppl trying to run my life. And then i look at all of these ppl just going along with this corruption and that is just a prime example of what reality really is. Reality is not giving ppl something just because they are living in this nation but they should be given things when they work for it, handouts is not what this country was built on and if we keep living in this spectacle of non reality people will pay for it for many years to come.

So in closing as individuals we need to look deep inside of ourselves and make sure that the decisions we make are the right ones and not just those that this spectacle wants us to make. If as individuals we can say i believe this is the correct decision then i think that u are living closer to reality the next person