Idea Selection and Pitch

PUGH CHART:
Thumbnail image for 2013-12-08 22-27-31.jpg

FINAL IDEA:

penguincoatjpg.jpg
2013-12-08 22-34-31.jpg

ELEVATOR PITCH:

I love the drawings, they are absolutely gorgeous. I am blown away by their quality.

Your video could use a bit more enthusiasm in the delivery. While you sound like you've given the idea a lot of thought and your pitch is well worded, it misses enthusiasm and emotion. Try to smile more, and convey meaning through your facial expression. Also emphasize certain words and phrases, particularly the ones that you think are most important. The smile at the end was lovely, but smile through out.

First off, your drawings are fantastic! They are clean, precise, and get the point across very well. I love that you did a turnaround for the parka, so we can see it from all angles, and I LOVE that you used biomimicry in developing your idea. The only suggestion I would have is to make the text on your Pugh chart larger, but this is minor. The whole blog looks great!