Like I said...

This is my wonderful blog. It is in this area that I will tell you (my loyal readers) a little bit about me (the person writing this). I grew up in Apple Valley, Minnesota for most my life. The only time I lived out of the state was when I was three years old and moved to Naperville, IL. In Naperville, there was a penny-candy store. It was my favorite store. I moved back to Minnesota when I was five because my dad got a job up here. I attended Highland elementary, Falcon Ridge middle school, and Eastview high school. There, I was an active member of NHS, captain of my speech team, manager of the football team, along with many other things.

Which leaves the question, "Chad, why is it that you ended up at the University of MInnesota?" That has a very simple answer- The business school is better than both of the other two schools I applied to (Madison and UCLA). The campus is beautiful, and because I'm from around the area, I get to pretend that I know where everything is when people ask me (even though I may as well be from out of town- I'm horrible with directions). Well, I hope you have enjoyed getting to know me a little better! Until next time, Faithful readers...
Chad