Week 6

Last Week:
Leadership is inspiring others to mirror your dedication to pursue a common ambition. A leader, understands his and his followers' strengths and values to maximizes the team's impact. No matter the situation a leader is positive, proactive and thinks about every point of view.

This week:

Analysis:
This week I did not change my definition because this weeks reading, "A social change model of leadership development" talked about the 7 C's and I feel that they are included in my definition. Especially citizenship because as my last sentence says "every point of view" and that includes the whole community. This week I have experienced the importance of being proactive when I was challenged by a fellow club member. She disagreed with what I said and then I considered her point of view and we found common ground instead of being negative about our disagreement.

Astin, H.S., & Astin, A. W. (1996). A social change model of leadership development: Guidebook (version III) (pp. 4 - ‐ 27). Los Angeles: University of California Los Angeles Higher Education Research Institute.