Week 9

Last Week: Leadership is inspiring others to mirror you dedication to pursue a common ambition. A leader, understands his and his follower's strengths and values in order to maximize the teams impact. A leader keeps everyone on the same page with common values, set expectations, set goals, and healthy communication.

This week: Leadership is inspiring others to mirror you dedication to pursue a common ambition. A leader, understands his, his follower's, and the community's strengths and values in order to maximize the teams impact. A leader keeps everyone on the same page with common values, set expectations, set goals, and healthy communication.

Analysis:
After going through the culture detectives packet I have added the importance of understanding your fellow community members. Our actions have an effect on those around us so it is important our team does not create negative externalities. When someone takes the time to understand my beliefs, norms, values, and strengths I am much more likely to fallow them.

Source:
Cultural detectives Packet