Bone health for cyclists and swimmers | Main | Polio in Minnesota

It's both disturbing and delightful...

how much varied information there is out there in cyberspace.

I was searching for my husband's wish list on Amazon.com recently. He has a birthday coming up, so I thought I'd get some ideas. When I couldn't find it (apparently, he hasn't granted public access), I became curious about how many wish lists are public. My last name isn't very common, so I ran a quick search in Amazon. Turns out there are 222 of us -- a lot more than I thought!

And it's weird how revealing some lists are about my fellow-named. There is Kim, who is interested in boat maintenance; Tammy, who wants to become a paralegal; and David, who is thinking of getting into online trading. There are lots of our group who are expecting a baby, judging by all of the cribs on their lists. I think Bo is a gamer. He's into Doom and Baldur's Gate and the Elder Scrolls. Kevin has more varied interests: celtic mythology, philosophy, and $20,000 futuristic tanks.

Of course, I don't have to guess the personalities for some. They have conveniently told me through their "About Me" section of their list. Lynn is a "teacher, Christian, mother." Gwen is a "Mary Kay Lady." I like Randy already because he is a "NICE GUY." But I'm mindful not to cross Terry, since he is "Old & Cranky."

Posted by rigd0003 at November 7, 2005 2:13 PM | Weird

that is strange...never thought to look.
there's 4 hospodarskys and like 2500 sutherlands...

Posted by: naomi at November 7, 2005 4:51 PM